At NuCHI, we integrate ancient wisdom with modern science to create a sanctuary for self-discovery and personal growth. Our unique approach empowers individuals on a holistic journey towards vitality, consciousness, and sovereignty. Through courses, masterclasses, and in-person treatments, we help individuals reconnect with their inner selves, cultivate deep healing, and unlock their fullest potential.
Bridging Science and
Spirituality for Holistic
about dr. sheila
MEET DR. SHEILA
Dr. Campbell, a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Licensed Acupuncturist, is the visionary behind NuCHI. She is a mystic, scholar of western science, and advocate for holistic wellness. Dr. Campbell holds a Master's degree from the Pacific College of Chinese Medicine in New York and a Doctorate from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego. Additionally, she obtained her Bachelor's Degree from California State University in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences in Child Development. With expertise in acupuncture, Chinese medicine, energy healing, and more, she offers a unique perspective that blends ancient wisdom with modern approaches. Inspired by her own healing journey, Dr. Campbell created NuCHI to help individuals tap into their inner resources and live a life of vitality, balance, and fulfillment.
Get to Know Dr. Sheila
01. What I'm currently reading:
- - Radical Forgiveness Colin Tipping
- - Transitional Metals and the Periodic Table of contents
- - Scholarly articles on Sexual Dysfunction
- - Think Again -Adam Grant
03. What I’m wearing:
- Jewelry - Rose Thorn
- Sexy Time - Honey Burdette
- Nights Out Leathers x silks RTA
- Hot girl on a budget
04. What I’m Doing:
- - Enjoying my soft girl era where I am softening my energy and leaning more into my feminine nature.
- - Relaxing a lot more than I’ve done in the past by being discerning about projects I take on and taking a designated day off a week.
- - Designing different classes for Rose Thorn and my medical grade jewelry line.
- - Spending more time with my family and making them a priority.